The recognition of the Dschinni Mio Phantom Hookah is more than clear!
The combination of oriental design in modern quality speaks for itself. Dschinni combine aesthetic forms with the highest quality materials. The hookah made of 304 stainless steel has been manufactured to the highest precision and subsequently refined. The brushed stainless steel knows a very clean thread processing.
The base is made of high borosilicate glass 3.3, which comes from Germany and stands out from other types of glass in terms of quality. For glass connoisseurs, it becomes clear that such a crystal optic is a complex process that reflects the very high level of production.
You can already see the outstanding quality of the hookah, the smooth-running thread and surface quality conjures up a smile on your face.
The plate has a 18.8 cut, which allows attachment of Molasse catchers and other 18.8 cut deco components. In addition, the grinding on the plate is used to quickly change the head without having to transport the entire hookah. This brings benefits for the home but especially in the restaurant.
- Material: High borosilicate glass 3.3 (heat-resistant, durable, odorless and tasteless, food safe, environmentally friendly)
- New: closed-chamber-system (simple and fast assembly through easy-going threads)
- Weight: 3 kg
- Height: 550 mm
- Colour: Clear, Blue-Purple
- Number of persons: Smoking up to four people
- Immersion tube: outside: 16 mm, inside: 14 mm
- base: Optimum capacity: 1.5 l, diameter: max 210 mm
- Smoke column: Closure: Thread to the base, ground: 18.8, inner diameter 15 mm
- Adapter / Valves: Dummy plug, exhaust valve, hose adapter ground 14.4, head adapter Ground: 18.8
- Plate: outer diameter: 187 mm, inner bore: 16 mm
- Other: a valve ball, connectors: four, Dschinni logo
- 1x base
- 1x thread
- 1x dip tube
- 1x base with four connections
- 1x hose adapter
- 2x dummy plugs
- 1x blow-off valve incl. Valve ball
- 1x smoke column
- 1x head adapter
- 1x carbon plate
- 1x silicone head basket
Cleaning: The base can be cleaned with boiling water! This is due to our high borosilicate glass 3.3. We recommend adding a teaspoon of sour cream to the base and pour boiling water over it. Afterwards, please swirl vigorously and let rest overnight. Thoroughly rinse the next day and rid of residues.
We recommend to clean the hookah regularly.