For all shisha lovers who are looking for a very special design with high quality, the Dschinni Aqua Shisha is a real eye-catcher!
Due to its design, it offers the perfect hookah for special occasions. Both private and for events. Her imposing appearance attracts everyone's attention. The Glasbowl is made of high borosilicate glass, which is mouth-blown and despite its size has a wall thickness of unbelievable about 10 mm! This is an incredible quality!
The second dip tube is delivered in the standard version and offers with a plate and the conventional head basket the possibility for all normal heads on the market.
Both segments of the shisha, due to their generous size, offer the optimal conditions for decoration and other beautification measures. Especially in the gastronomy sector, i.e. Shisha bars, such types of shishas are very popular and attract attention of course for special occasions or guests.
- Material: High borosilicate glass 3.3 (heat-resistant, durable, odorless and tasteless, food safe, environmentally friendly)
- Weight: 6 kg
- Height: 700 mm
- Colour: Transparent
- Number of persons: Smoking up to three people
- Immersion tube for attachment: integrated diffuser, outside diameter at the ground: 49 mm, outside diameter: 22 mm, inside diameter: 15 mm
- Immersion tube for the head: integrated diffuser, outside diameter at the ground: 49 mm, outside diameter: 22 mm, inside diameter: 15 mm
- Bowl: Optimum capacity: 1 l, diameter: max 220 mm
- Adapter / Valves: Check valve, plate adapter, hose adapter, ground: 18.8
- Plate: outer diameter: 110 mm, inner bore: 20 mm
- Other: two valve balls, connectors: three, Dschinni logo
- 1x glass jar
- 1x bowl
- 2x dip tubes with diffuser
- 1x hose adapter
- 2x check valves
- 1x plate adapter
- 1x glass carbonated plate
- 1x metal carbon plate
- 1x silicone head basket
- 1x hose holder
Glass plate: The glass plate is of course heat resistant. It is advisable, however, not to turn off the coals for a long time on the glass plate. In cleaning processes or other uses, it can often come to shocks, which can cause the smallest cracks in the glass, which represent the vulnerability to heat and thus can cause the glass to burst. The glass plate serves only as an ash catcher or to knock the coals.
We therefore point out and assume no liability for incorrect handling or other external influences. which we can not understand.
Cleaning: The bowl can be cleaned with boiling water! This is due to our high borosilicate glass 3.3. We recommend adding a teaspoon of sour cream to the bowl and pour boiling water over it. Afterwards, please swirl vigorously and let rest overnight. Thoroughly rinse the next day and rid of residues.
We recommend to clean the shisha regularly.