Aigleucos azzurra is totally designed and made in Italy to guarantee quality and craftsmanship.
Each bowls born in the cradle of art, Florence, and is the synthesis of the creativity of the Designers and the third-generation skill of the expert Master Craftsmen.
- Gradual heating and balanced temperature for the duration of the session, never exceeding 100°C, thanks to a perfect mix of Italian white clay.
- Decorations of the highest level rigorously handmade individually.
- Suitable for all the most common heat control devices on the market and with aluminum foil.
- Easy to clean with hot water and soap.
Cleaning: We recommend a sponge or plastic brush, hot water and soap.
- Material: Italian white clay.
- Color: light bluesoap bubble.
- Bowl height: 9.5 cm.
- Diameter: 8.5 cm.
- Capacity: 12-20gr.