We've always had a heart for shisha, but a heart shisha is finally on the market in the design of an anatomical heart!
The Heart shisha is mouth-blown and hand-refined. It consists of high borosilicate glass 3.3 the highest quality glass, which convinces by its thermal and above all robust properties more than convinced. The smoke body in the shape of an anatomical heart is covered with arteries which were painted by hand and give the hookah the special flair.
The main artery at the back of the heart supports the smoke body and serves as a nice decoration with its solid body, it is held in a red glass and shaped round on the floor to ensure a larger area and thus more stability. On the back is an 18.8 cut for a blow-off valve and a 14.4 cut for a hose adapter.
The heart shisha can be easily decorated to an eye catcher by simply colouring the colour of the water or putting the whole thing in a beautiful light.
The hookah is not only a designer shisha, but also makes it wonderful to smoke.
- Material: High borosilicate glass 3.3 (heat-resistant (very high melting point!), Durable, odorless and tasteless, food safe, environmentally friendly, light weight, very stable and robust, dishwasher-safe)
- Weight: 1.2 kg
- Height: 370 mm
- Colour: Transparent, Red
- Number of persons: Smoking up to two people
- Immersion tube: bottom: 18.8., Top: 18.8, outside diameter: 16 mm
- Base: Optimal capacity: 0,7 l, diameter: max 160 mm
- Adapter / Valves: Check valve 90 °, plate adapter, hose adapter, ground: 14.4
- Plate: outer diameter: 130 mm, inner bore: 16 mm
- Other: two valve balls, connectors: three, Dschinni logo
- 1x smoking body
- 1x dip tube
- 1x hose adapter
- 1x check valves with valve balls
- 1x head adapter
- 1x Glasohleteller
- 1x Siikomkopfdichtung
- 1x Candyhose
- 1x Nero Schamottkopf
- 1x Kaminset Vulcan
- 1x Seflex
- 1x aluminium mouthpiece red
Glass plate: The glass plate is of course heat resistant. It is advisable, however, not to turn off the coals for a long time on the glass plate. In cleaning processes or other uses, it can often come to shocks, which can cause the smallest cracks in the glass, which represent the vulnerability to heat and thus can cause the glass to burst. The glass plate serves only as an ash catcher or to knock the coals.
We therefore point out and assume no liability for incorrect handling or other external influences. which we can not understand.
Cleaning: The base can be cleaned with boiling water! This is due to our high borosilicate glass 3.3. We recommend adding a teaspoon of sour cream to the base and pour boiling water over it. Afterwards, please swirl vigorously and let rest overnight. Thoroughly rinse the next day and rid of residues.
We recommend to clean the shisha regularly.