NOIR is a cooperation between VYRO and Moze. The NOIR is a plug-in shisha and is attached to the glass with a rubber. The NOIR consists of POM, real carbon and V2A stainless steel 1.4301.
The carbon elements of the NOIR Shisha are interchangeable and are held on the base with two O-rings. The special blow-out system of the NOIR Shisha is a real eye-catcher, because the NOIR Shisha evenly ventilates the smoke from the base up and down. V2A stainless steel pipes are built into the inner workings of the NOIR Shisha. The plate, head adapter, immersion tube, diffuser and hose end piece are also made of V2A stainless steel. The hose end piece is inserted into the base with a joint.
Due to its high density of 1.39 - 1.42g / cm³, polyoxymethylene (POM) has enormous hardness, strength and surface quality. In addition to its good sliding and wear properties and high heat resistance, POM is particularly characterized by its extremely high dimensional accuracy, i.e. dimensional stability. This is why POM is used successfully as a construction material for plastic turned parts with tight tolerances, such as precision parts in precision engineering, and for complex turned and milled parts such as gear wheels and pump housings. In addition, thanks to its low moisture absorption, POM is also suitable for use in chemical apparatus construction or in the vehicle industry.
- Head adapter made of V2A stainless steel with black rubber head gasket
- Carbon plate made of V2A stainless steel (PVD black finished)
- Stainless steel pipe made of V2A stainless steel for smoke column
- POM column of smoke
- Carbon sleeve for POM smoke column
- Base with a hose connection made of POM with 4 valve caps + 4 x stainless steel balls + rubber seal
- Carbon sleeve for base, attached with two O-rings
- Immersion tube made of V2A stainless steel
- Diffuser made of V2A stainless steel