The Mezra is a traditional hookah with a lot of modern elements and a unique quality.
The base of the Mezra consists of hand-blown borosilicate glass and is very expensive to produce, the base of the hookah has a solid base, which gives the hookah a special look and guarantees the hookah functionally a solid state. The base has a wall thickness of 10mm, which is an incomparable quality, considering that the whole is made of borosilicate which must be hand-blown at great expense.
The stainless steel parts are made of very high quality 304 stainless steel (V2A) and in detail you can see the precise processing, which reflects the level of production quality of Dschinni.
There are no burrs or sharp threads in the hookah, where the threads are processed so precisely with a special process that they can be screwed butter-soft.
Dschinni's modern closed chamber system has been enjoying great joy among most customers since the hybrid. The closed chamber system provides a more comfortable pull, due to the reduced volume, and allows the complete blowing out of stale smoke from the base to make room for fresh smoke.
The Mezra looks harmonious with its curves and vaults and in the overall impression very harmonious and stylish, even if it is a modern hookah, it perfectly embodies the charm of oriental hookahs.
The Mezra stands for elaborate production processes, the highest quality and a stylish look.
- Material: High borosilicate glass 3.3 (heat-resistant, durable, odorless and tasteless, food safe, environmentally friendly)
- New: closed-chamber-system (simple and fast assembly through easy-going threads)
- Weight: 3.9 kg
- Height: 650 mm
- Colour: Transparent, Rainbow, Red-Orange
- Number of persons: Smoking up to four people
- Immersion tube: hole diffuser, unscrewable
- Base: Optimal capacity: 1.6 l, diameter: max. 180 mm
- Smoke column: Closure: Thread to the base, ground: 18.8, inner diameter 14 mm
- Adapter / Valves: four valve balls, blind plugs, purge valve, tube adapter ground 14.5, head adapter cut: 18.8
- Plate: outer diameter: 187 mm, inner bore: 16 mm
- Other: Connectors: four, Dschinni logo
- 1x base
- 1x thread
- 1x dip tube
- 1x base with four connections
- 1x tube adapter
- 1x blind plug
- 1x blow-off valve incl. Valve ball
- 1x diffuser
- 1x smoke column (2-part)
- 1x head adapter
- 1x carbon plate
- 1x silicone head seal
Cleaning: The base can be cleaned with boiling water! This is due to our high borosilicate glass 3.3. We recommend adding a teaspoon of sour cream to the base and pour boiling water over it. Afterwards, please swirl vigorously and let rest overnight. Thoroughly rinse the next day and rid of residues.
We recommend to clean the hookah regularly.