Drip Standard Hookah consists of an anodized aluminium casing while the interior consists of 304 stainless steel, a very high form of the stainless steel alloy. The inner skeleton, and thus all important functional parts, the elements susceptible to corrosion, are made of stainless steel. The optical elements can be made of aluminium without hesitation because they do not come into contact with the smoke to this extent. This is a huge upgrade because you basically have a stainless steel shisha at an incredible price without sacrificing quality.
I have an 18.8 cut on the plate, which ensures that molasses catchers and other accessories can be attached with a standardized 18.8 cut. It is also extremely practical if you want to change heads. Since you no longer have to move the whole shisha, you can only remove the plate.
Grindings on the hose adapter are low-wear, quick and efficient. Simply plug the hose onto the adapter and place it directly in the base, you do not need unnecessary sleeves etc.
The smoking behavior of the Drip also ensures great pleasure among experienced lovers and makes it an all-rounder.
- Material: (Base) high borosilicate glass 3.3 (heat-resistant, very high Melting point!), Durable, odorless and tasteless, food safe, environmentally friendly, light weight, very stable and robust, dishwasher safe.
- (Cladding) Aluminium
- (Inner life) 304/301 Stainless steel 18/8 - 18% chrome + 8
- % Nickel content (absolutely suitable for food, rust-free, acid-resistant, dishwasher-safe, tasteless, Use in the pharmaceutical industry and in medical technology)
- Innovations: Base with click system for base
- Color: silver, rainbow / transparent
- Weight: 4 kg
- Height: 587 mm
- Number of people: Smokable with up to two people
- Base: diameter: max 160 mm
- Length: 210 mm
- Inner diameter: 14.6 mm
- Outside diameter: 17.9 mm
- Smoke column: click system to the base
Adapters / valves:
- Hose adapter cut 18.8
- Head adapter cut: 18.8
- Outside diameter: 200 mm
- Inner bore: approx. 16 mm
- Connections: two
- Logo: Dschinni logo
- 1x base
- 1x dip tube
- 1x base with two
- 2x hose adapter
- 1x head adapter
Cleaning: Only wash the base with lukewarm water. We recommend putting a teaspoon of sour cream in the base and pouring boiling water over it. Then swirl vigorously and let it steep overnight. Rinse thoroughly the next day and remove any residues.
We recommend cleaning the shishas regularly.